We are aware that some children may be left out of the Kindergarten registration for the first year of kindergarten. We also know that some of these children may be eligible under the early admission process. Thus, we offer a program of instruction that may prepare the child for either kindergarten or first grade the following year. We also assess the children for either Kindergarten or first grade readiness using a School accepted scholastic testing program.
- Our admissions cut off date for children entering Kindergarten is November 15th of the year the child is expected to enter kindergarten.
- For parents seeking early admission to public school kindergarten we work with both the child’s expected school and the parents to facilitate the process.
- Our established school year calendar is eleven (11) months from September to end of July.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, cash and certified check.
- Please download our pre-registration form from HOMEPAGE
Applications are accepted throughout the year. One or two days of classroom visiting is encouraged and evidence gathering from parent interviews, teacher observation, and related assessment when merited. Montrose School enrolls students throughout the greater Washington and surrounding area.
Contact the school office for a tour or to arrange for an interview. Voice mail messages will be returned immediately. Montrose School is supported by an active Parent Teachers Organization (PTO), the Board of Directors and an Honorary Board of Consultants.
For direction to Montrose School House located on Montrose Parkway, Rockville, MD please click the MAP.